Flaxseeds contain a plant compound called lignans which has cancer fighting properties. Flaxseeds contain many types of monosaturated fats. This fat is essential for a healthy heart.
Flaxseeds Roti Reduce Risk of Cancer: There are many types of rotis. Maize roti, millet roti, gram flour roti etc. but generally people eat more rotis made from wheat flour. Rotis made from wheat flour have a high glycemic index and are not considered good for health. However, rotis can also be made from some such nutritious ingredients. People have less information about this type of rotis. Now it has been scientifically proven that flax seeds are a treasure trove of qualities. Flax seeds are like nectar.
According to the news of Healthline, just one spoon of flax seeds contains 37 calories, 3 grams of healthy fat, 2 grams of fiber, 1.3 grams of protein and all kinds of other nutrients. Apart from all this, flax seeds contain many elements including Omega 3 fatty acids, thiamine, various vitamins, magnesium, manganese, copper, phosphorus, zinc, selenium, iron, folate. If rotis are made from flax seeds filled with so many nutritious elements, then you can understand how much benefit we will get from this roti.
Benefits of flaxseed breads
1. Cancer prevention – Studies have found that flax seeds contain a plant compound called lignans which has cancer fighting properties. The interesting thing is that flaxseed contains 75 to 800 times more lignans than other plants. Flaxseed mainly reduces the risk of breast cancer, colon cancer, skin cancer, blood cancer and lung cancer.
2. Protection from inflammation- Inflammation is the main cause of many diseases in the body. When cells in the internal parts of the body start getting swollen, it causes many diseases. Omega 3 fatty acids in flaxseed reduce all types of inflammation.
3. Sugar Control-Just 7 grams of flax seeds contain 3 grams of fiber. This fiber does not allow blood sugar to be absorbed quickly. This is the reason why consuming flaxseed does not increase blood sugar.
4. Protection from heart disease – Flaxseed contains many types of monosaturated fat. This fat is essential for a healthy heart. For this reason, flaxseed also reduces high cholesterol and also prevents all types of heart related diseases.
5. Immunity boost-Lignans in flax seeds boost immunity in the body. With this the body becomes capable of fighting diseases.
6. Healthy Skin-Flaxseed helps a lot in moisturizing the skin and keeping it hydrated. This keeps the skin healthy. Daily consumption of flaxseed prevents the problem of hair loss. Along with this, it also reduces the problems occurring in the scalp. Apart from all this, flaxseed reduces the risk of ovarian dysfunction.
How to make flaxseed bread
To make flaxseed roti, mix wheat flour or gram flour in equal parts and add salt and ghee to it and knead the dough. After this, prepare it in the same way as you make rotis. If you want, consume it with ghee. This will give magical benefits in a few days.
Read this also-Are your teeth not healthy? There can be these 5 reasons, if you understand then your teeth will become shiny, serious problem of decay will also go away.
Read this also-Are working people at greater risk of diabetes? When can BP increase, know everything from the doctor
Tags: Health, Health tips, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : September 26, 2023, 22:43 IST