By grinding Ghamra and applying it on any wound, it gets cured immediately. Ghamra is also antibacterial and antifungal.
Health Benefits of Ghamra: Ghamra is a common weed which is found almost everywhere. It is also known as Khal Muria, Tal Muria, Jakham-e-Hayat, Tridhara, Vanarpuch, Jayanti Veg or Dagdi Pala. In English it is called coatbutton or Tridax daisy, while its botanical name is Tridax procumbens. Generally, people consider the Ghamra plant to be trivial but according to Ayurveda, it is a lifesaver for health. Many diseases can be cured with Ghamra. By grinding Ghamra and applying it on any wound, it gets cured immediately. Whereas Ghamra is also helpful in removing poison from the body. Ghamra is also antibacterial and antifungal. Along with this, Ghamra contains many types of antioxidants which are effective in curing many diseases.
Benefits of Ghamra
1. Beneficial for the liver – According to the NCBI report, research has proved that the Ghamra plant has the ability to clean the liver. Ghamra juice removes oxidative stress from the liver. Therefore, in a way it is helpful in removing toxins from the liver.
2. Detoxifies the body – Ghamra is so powerful that it removes poison from every corner of the body. Ghamra activates these enzymes in the body which rapidly eliminate the toxic substances formed in the body. That means it cleans the body from inside.
3. Reduces inflammation – Ghamra has anti-inflammatory properties. That means it prevents every kind of infection from occurring. It does not allow swelling to occur in the body. This is the reason that applying Ghamra paste on any kind of wound provides relief from the wound very quickly.
4. Helpful in boosting immunity-Ghamra also has the ability to boost immunity. Vitamin C and ethanolic acid are present in Ghamra which boosts immunity.
5. Anti-bacterial properties- Ghamra has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties due to which it can provide relief from many diseases related to bacteria. Ghamra is also very beneficial in diarrhea and dysentery.
6. Relief from arthritis pain – Ghamra has anti-inflammatory properties, so it can provide great relief from arthritis pain. Applying Ghamra paste on the knees will relieve the pain of arthritis very quickly.
Read this also – 30 plus women should drink saffron-raisin water daily, you will get relief from all types of fatigue, beauty will also improve.
Read this also – Do not plant these 6 plants around the house even by mistake, snakes get attracted like magnets.
Tags: Health, Health tips, Lifestyle, Trending news
FIRST PUBLISHED : September 21, 2023, 18:06 IST