Madhya Pradesh’s IAS Niyaz Khan is once again in the news. He has said that conversion started from Bollywood. Bollywood has spread this entire sin. Apart from this, Niyaz Khan has advised Muslims to become cow protectors and not to convert and to give up non-vegetarian food.
Niyaz Khan has said in a conversation with Bhaskar that Hindus consider cow as mother. That’s why the cow should be given full respect. The whole area of North East is beef. If the people there become aware and inform the government about beef, then mother cow can be saved.
Earlier on Thursday (June 8, 2023) in a tweet, Niyaz Khan had said, “Muslim brothers should also become cow protectors, oppose religion change, don’t get anyone’s religion changed. Forcible conversion is prohibited in Islam. If you can adopt vegetarianism, it will be a great effort. Although becoming a vegetarian cannot be forced. Every Muslim brother should have good relations with Brahmins.
Muslim brothers should also become cow protectors, oppose the change of religion, don’t get anyone’s religion changed. Forcible conversion is prohibited in Islam. If you can adopt vegetarianism, it will be a great effort. Although becoming a vegetarian cannot be forced. every muslim brother #brahmins Have a cordial relationship with
— Niyaz Khan (@saifasa) June 8, 2023
Talking on the issue of conversion, Niyaz Khan has further said that India is a country run by democracy. 80 percent Hindus live here. When someone converts someone, it means that he considers his religion better than other religions. Why does someone leave his religion when he is getting married in another religion? Everyone should follow their own religion.
He has further said that since the independence of the country, forced conversion is being done by one side only. 90% of Hindus must have been converted. The remaining 10 percent would have been outside. Niyaz has said that he thinks Hinduism is Sanatana Dharma. India has never attacked any country. No one’s land has been snatched till date. No one is more tolerant than this. If someone thinks that he is better than Hindus, then his thinking is wrong.
IAS Niyaz Khan has also said that the entire sin of conversion is spread by Bollywood. In the last 70 years, big stars got married and then got them converted to Islam. Bollywood is seen as God in the country. That’s why the new generation is imitating Bollywood only. Conversion started from Bollywood itself.
If people like Asaduddin Owaisi ji study the words of educated people like IAS officer Niaz Khan, then the cobwebs in their mind will also be cleared. pic.twitter.com/Z1AVo76aHa
— Dr Narottam Mishra (@drnarottammisra) June 9, 2023
Impressed by similar words of ISS Niyaz Khan, Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Narottam Mishra advised Asaduddin Owaisi to learn from him. He has said “People like Asaduddin Owaisi should study the words of an IAS and educated people. He has also written a book. But they will not do this. If they do this, then maybe their webs will be cleared a bit. Narottam Mishra has also said, “The vicious cycle of religious conversion will not be allowed to continue in Madhya Pradesh. Didn’t hear Owaisi speak on Sakshi. They are talking long on Damoh. Sakshi did not argue on faith. This is his pain. This mentality of theirs is called Jihadi.
“VIDEO | “Any conspiracy for (religious) conversion will not be allowed in Madhya Pradesh. Never heard (Asaduddin) Owaisi giving a statement on Sakshi (victim of Shahbad Dairy murder case) and Shraddha (Walkar),” says MP Home Minister Narottam Mishra in response to AIMIM chief’s… pic.twitter.com/hY3EZG0juz
— Press Trust of India (@PTI_News) June 9, 2023
In fact, Asaduddin Owaisi had said that BJP hates both Muslims and their girls wearing hijab on the controversy over Hindu girls wearing hijab in Damoh’s Ganga Jamna School.