Eknath Shinde Vs Uddhav Thackeray: Rhetoric continues between the Uddhav faction and the Eknath Shinde faction in Maharashtra. On one hand, the Uddhav group is claiming that the BJP and Eknath Shinde’s camp are not happy with each other. On the other hand, the BJP and the Shinde faction termed it wrong and said that these people are not involved in many battles, that’s why they are saying so. big things
1. Former Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray-led Shiv Sena (UBT) claimed that 22 MLAs and nine MPs of Eknath Shinde-led Shiv Sena are feeling suffocated due to the step-motherly treatment of BJP. In such a situation, he can leave the party.
2. Uddhav faction’s mouthpiece Saamana made this claim at a time when MP and Shinde faction leader Gajanan Kirtikar had given a statement regarding “step-motherly treatment” being meted out to his party. The Shiv Sena (Uddhav Balasaheb Thackeray) in its mouthpiece ‘Saamana’ termed the MLAs and MPs of the Shinde group as hens in the BJP’s cage. It has been written in Saamana that nothing can be said about when knives will be used on their throats.
3. The Uddhav faction said that the Uddhav Thackeray-led Shiv Sena (then undivided) severed ties with the BJP (in 2019) because of this intolerable stepmotherly treatment and for its own safety and self-respect. The Thackeray-led Shiv Sena broke ties with the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) in 2019. It joined hands with the Congress and the NCP to form the government in Maharashtra.
4. Lok Sabha MP from Mumbai Gajanan Kirtikar’s displeasure came to the fore. He said on Friday (May 26), “We are part of the NDA. That’s why our work should be done accordingly. NDA’s partner parties should get appropriate status.
5. The Uddhav faction said that Shiv Sena MPs and MLAs betrayed the Thackeray family and joined hands with the BJP, but within a year they became disillusioned and there is talk of their separation.
6. The editorial claimed that the Shinde faction’s Shiv Sena had demanded to contest 22 seats in the Lok Sabha, but the BJP would not give it more than five to seven seats. He said that Shiv Sena’s claim of contesting on 22 seats is ridiculous. In fact, Kirtikar had said last week that Shiv Sena had contested 22 Lok Sabha seats in Maharashtra (out of 48) in 2019 and this seat-sharing formula implemented by Shiv Sena and BJP will remain intact in 2024 Lok Sabha elections as well.
7. It was said in the editorial that Eknath Shinde cannot do any work by himself. Saamana targeted Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis, claiming that he has become the driver of Chief Minister Eknath Shinde’s vehicle, which means all powers of the state government are with Fadnavis.
8. On the claim of Uddhav faction, minister and leader of Shinde faction Shambhujraj Desai said that we are all satisfied with the leadership of Eknath Shinde. There is no fact in Vinayak Raut’s useless statement. He keeps on talking. Vinayak Raut had given a similar statement about me too, if he does not withdraw it, I will take legal action.
9. Maharashtra’s Deputy CM Devendra Fadnavis attacked the Uddhav Thackeray group on the whole matter. Fadnavis said that there is no one dissatisfied with us. The entire Thackeray group is dissatisfied. Nowhere is there as much displeasure and discontent as in the Thackeray group.
10. Uddhav faction leader and MP Vinayak Raut had claimed that the government of Shinde and BJP is about to fall. Nine out of 13 MPs of the Shinde faction are in contact with us. Let us inform that Shiv Sena led by Uddav Thackeray broke ties with BJP in 2019. It then joined hands with the Congress and the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) to form the government in Maharashtra. The three parties together formed the government of Mahavikas Aghadi. After the split in the Shiv Sena last year, Shinde’s faction joined hands with the BJP and after that Eknath Shinde became the chief minister.
Read this too- ‘Don’t call it the temple of democracy’, wrote in Saamana on the new parliament – If the work does not run for 50 days, then why the grand building of 1000 crores?