Many types of drinks are made from mint. Mint is very beneficial for blood pressure chemicals.
Benefits Of Mint: The summer season has started. It is very important to keep the body hydrated in this season. There is a need to pay special attention to food and health in summer. In the summer season, it is necessary to eat foods that provide nutrition and coolness to the body. In this season, different methods are adopted for relief from the heat. People use many types of drinks to avoid the heat. The demand for mint also increases in summer. Mint cools the body. Mint is used in many ways. Let us tell you the benefits of mint today.
1. For digestion: According to a news published in WebMD, mint is very beneficial for digestive problems. Eating mint mixed with cumin, black pepper and asafoetida gives relief even in case of stomachache. Drinking mint water strengthens the digestive system.
2. Nourishes the skin: Mint is known for its cooling effect. Like cucumber, mint is also useful for moisturizing the skin. Applying the juice of mint leaves on the face gives freshness and moisture to the skin. Applying the juice of mint leaves mixed with curd or honey is very beneficial. Here makes the skin glowing.
read this also- Should jackfruit be eaten in uric acid? Make distance from 10 types of food immediately, they are very harmful for health
3. Boost Immunity: Drinking mint mixed with lemon and coconut water boosts immunity. It helps in keeping the energy level better in the body. It works to improve immunity.
4. Beneficial in blood pressure: Mint is beneficial for blood pressure patients. Menthol is found in it. Which can show effect in reducing blood pressure.
read this also- 5 major disadvantages of coconut water, it is very harmful for such people, be careful today itself
5. Beneficial in cough and cold: Many drinks are also prepared from mint. Drinks made from mint provide relief from the heat. Mint is rich in antibacterial properties. Mint tea gives relief from cold as well as cough.
Tags: Health benefit, Health News
FIRST PUBLISHED : April 29, 2023, 17:45 IST