There is a danger of heat stroke in the summer season, to avoid heat stroke, consume more and more water.
How to avoid Heat Wave: Summer season has started. It is scorching hot these days in many states of the country. People are in bad condition due to heat wave, it is becoming difficult for people to go out in the hot sun. The chances of getting seriously ill increases due to heat stroke. The heat is expected to increase further in the coming months. The heat will increase even more in May and June. Then it will be difficult for people to come out in the humidity with hot winds.
It is becoming difficult to escape from the heat wave. In many places, cases of death of people due to heat stroke have also come to the fore. Many cases have come to the fore in different states of India as well as abroad where people have died due to heat wave. Sunstroke, heat stroke is such a condition, if not treated immediately, a person can die. In such a situation, in this hot summer season, it is better that you can protect yourself from heat stroke by adopting some things and precautions while going out of the house. Physician Dr. Pradeep Shah of Fortis Hospital Mumbai has given some important measures to avoid heat stroke. Let us tell you the ways to avoid heat wave.
1. Wear comfortable cotton clothes: Avoid coming out in the scorching sun to avoid heat stroke. Even if you go out when it is very important, wear comfortable cotton clothes. Also cover the whole body and go out. While going out, you should cover your face and other parts of your body. So that direct exposure to sunlight can be avoided.
2. Keep yourself hydrated: In the summer season, walking in the sun for a long time causes excessive sweating, due to which if water is not drunk, there can be a shortage of water in the body. Due to this you can suffer from dehydration. If there is a lack of water in the body, then the possibility of heat stroke, heat stroke increases. In such a situation, consume as many types of substances as possible in this season. One should keep himself hydrated in this season. Consume soft drinks that keep the body cool from inside. Due to the problem of dehydration, you may see symptoms like dizziness, fatigue. That’s why drink maximum water in this season.
read this also- These 5 foods make the heart strong, are very beneficial for health, include them in the diet today itself
3. Consume juice and coconut water: It is very important to keep the body healthy in this hot season. It is very important to keep the body cool from inside in the scorching heat. That’s why in summer, along with coconut water, take Musami, orange juice as well.
4. Consume fruits containing Vitamin C: It is very important to strengthen the body’s immunity to avoid the scorching sun in the summer season. That’s why more and more fruits containing vitamin C should be consumed in this season. Apart from this, fruits like watermelon, melon should also be consumed. The amount of water in it is sufficient. Which help in protecting the body from heat stroke.
read this also- The extract of this green leaf is a panacea for health, melts dirty cholesterol quickly, you will be surprised to know 5 benefits
5. Don’t eat too much spicy food: Avoid eating too much oily and spicy food in summer. To avoid heat stroke, eat homemade fresh food, as well as include plenty of seasonal green vegetables and fruits in the diet.
Tags: Health benefit, Health News, Heat Wave, Water
FIRST PUBLISHED : April 25, 2023, 01:35 IST