In this, the risk of death due to heart disease or cardiovascular disease increases manifold. The release of protein from urine is called proteinuria.
Protein in Urine Increase Risk of Death: High amount of protein in urine is a very fatal sign. This means that the kidney has been badly damaged and the kidney function has deteriorated. If this condition is not dealt with immediately, sudden death can also occur due to heart disease. Since protein is one of the most important things for our body. Due to protein, muscles and bones are made in our body and the damaged cells are also repaired in the body. Protein controls the amount of fluid in the blood. Due to protein, the body is capable of fighting infection. Being such an important thing, if protein starts leaking through the urine, then what can be the effect on the body, it can be understood.
That’s why the release of protein from urine can prove to be extremely fatal. The release of protein from urine is called proteinuria. In this, the risk of death due to heart disease or cardiovascular disease increases manifold. If protein is coming from urine, it means that chronic kidney disease has occurred. In this, the kidney function gradually starts deteriorating.
How to understand that protein is coming out of urine
1. According to the Cleveland Clinic, although the symptoms of proteinuria are not clearly known in the beginning, but in the advanced stage, the symptoms of protein in the urine can be identified.
2. If protein starts coming out of urine, then there is an urge to urinate again and again. Although frequent urination can also be a sign of many other diseases, but if some other symptoms are seen along with it, then it can be a sign of proteinuria.
3. If protein starts coming in the urine, then swelling starts in the face, abdomen, feet and ankles. This is called edema.
4. Due to the presence of protein in the urine, there may be difficulty in breathing. Along with this, there is also a lot of fatigue.
5. Getting protein in urine causes nausea and sometimes vomiting also occurs.
6. There is no appetite or less in this disease. Apart from this, there is a cramp in the muscles at night.
Puffiness is also visible around the eyes, especially in the morning.
Protein in urine can be easily identified by foam in urine. If it becomes foamy while urinating, then it should be understood that protein is coming out of urine.
how to treat it
The treatment of protein in urine is done by identifying its causes. That’s why it has a different sound. If protein comes out of urine due to kidney disease, then its medicine is given. Along with this, if there is a different type of medicine in case of blood pressure. There are different types of treatment for diabetes. That’s why only by going to the doctor will you know why protein is coming in the urine. Although it can be treated, but if ignored for a long time, the matter can become very serious.
read this also- Lemon peel has miraculous properties, it is a boon from cancer to heart disease, understand from the doctor how to consume
Read this also- Should you eat roti with ghee or not? Know its advantages and disadvantages from the doctor
Tags: Health, Health tips, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : April 30, 2023, 18:42 IST