Karnataka Elections: In the election state of Karnataka, BJP’s star campaigner and PM Narendra Modi have started their vigorous rallies. In view of Mission Karnataka, the ruling BJP is staking its claim to regain power. In this sequence, PM Modi started his campaign on Saturday (April 29) from Humnabad in Bidar district.
Here he addressed a public meeting. During this, he strongly attacked the Congress. He said that all the abuses will be mixed in the soil. The more mud you throw, the more lotus will bloom. Along with this, PM Modi also appealed to the people to vote for BJP. Let us know what PM Narendra Modi said in his address?
Talks of PM Narendra Modi’s address
– PM Modi said that ‘It is my good fortune that I am starting from Bidar in this assembly election. I had received the blessings of Bidar even when I had become the candidate for the post of PM. By coming here in such a large number today, you have given a message to the whole country that this time, the BJP government. This election is an election to make Karnataka the number-1 state in the country.
He said that ‘Elections in Karnataka are not just to form a government here for 5 years, but to make the state number 1 in the country! These elections will decide the role of Karnataka in realizing the dream of a developed India.
The Prime Minister said that ‘to ensure real development in Karnataka, the continuation of the double-engine government is a pre-requisite. Only such a government with double engine and double power can make Karnataka number one.
– PM Narendra Modi said that ‘You all want a Karnataka where highways and expressways continue to expand, where metro facilities extend to more districts, where modern trains like ‘Vande Bharat’ run in more numbers. , where every farm has modern irrigation facilities. The pace of development that the common man has seen in Karnataka in the last five years does not want to stop and the BJP has taken up the task of fulfilling your dreams.
– He said that ‘to make Karnataka the number-1 state of the country, it is very important to have a double engine government here. During the Congress government, foreign investment of about Rs 30,000 crore used to come to Karnataka every year, while under the BJP government, foreign investment of about Rs 90,000 crore is coming to Karnataka every year. Double engine government means – double benefit, double speed’.
PM said that ‘it is only under BJP, that Karnataka has attracted record breaking foreign direct investment. Under Congress rule, Karnataka used to attract annual FDI of around Rs 30,000 crore. While under BJP, this number has reached almost Rs 90,000 crore.
– PM Modi said that ‘there were more than 100 such irrigation schemes during the Congress rule which were pending for decades. In the last 9 years, we have completed more than 60 irrigation schemes lying incomplete for decades.
– He said that ‘when we started the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, there was a Congress-JDS government in Karnataka. See how much they hate the farmers that they used to create obstacles in sending the list of beneficiary farmers to the central government. Their problem was that there was no cut in the middle, the money was going directly into the farmers’ accounts.
– The Prime Minister said that ‘Congress and JDS hate farmers, and they can never do anything for the welfare of farmers. Due to DBT to give the benefits of various schemes, they did not even send the list of farmers to the central government, because DBT closed their way to eat money in the middle of the process. Lakhs of farmers started getting benefits of PM Kisan Yojana and other related schemes only after BJP came to power.
PM Modi said that the promises he made to the farmers of Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan have not yet materialized. Congress had left the sugarcane farmers of this area to fend for themselves, while we are solving their problems on priority.
– He said that ‘during the Congress government, only 40 crore liters of ethanol was produced in the country, while in our government this production has increased to more than 400 crore litres. Sugarcane farmers have benefited a lot from the increase in ethanol blending in petrol.
– The PM said that ‘Congress never understood the problems of the poor, they never saw poverty. Congress is that party which does politics even in development, creates hurdles.
– PM Modi said that ‘as long as the Congress government was in Karnataka, it slowed down the pace of building houses for the poor. After the formation of the double engine government, it was decided that the poor in Karnataka would get pucca houses worth around 9 lakhs. BJP has built about 30,000 houses in Bidar, that is, we have made 30,000 sisters of Bidar ‘Lakhpati Didi’.
– PM Narendra Modi said that ‘Bank accounts of crores of mothers and sisters were opened by BJP, government help directly reached them, this arrangement was made by BJP, without guarantee Mudra loan was arranged by BJP, free ration was arranged by BJP. The Congress never took care of our Banjara friends. But we also linked them with development. Between these service works of BJP, Congress only divided the society. Divided on the basis of caste, religion, creed and only promoted appeasement in the name of governance.
– He said that ‘the accountability of JDS has been for Congress, not for Karnataka. Their fear of losing the ‘chair’ will not let them do anything for you. Congress hates every person who exposes their misdeeds, their corruption, their hatred towards such a person becomes permanent.
The PM said that ‘Congress hates every person who talks about the common man, who exposes their corruption, who attacks their selfish politics. Like always, in this election also Congress has started abusing me. Interestingly, I have found a ‘list’ of abuses the Congress has hurled against me; So far they have done this 91 times. If instead of making a dictionary of abuses, he had spent this time in delivering good governance to the public, then his condition would not have been so pathetic.
#WATCH In this election also, the Congress has again started abusing me. Till now, Congress people have abused me 91 times in different ways. If Congress had worked so hard for good governance, Congress would not have been in such a plight today: Prime Minister Narendra Modi pic.twitter.com/RJx8m5qyAQ
— ANI_HindiNews (@AHindinews) April 29, 2023
PM Modi said that ‘Congress did not spare even the veterans of the country, abused everyone. Congress insulted Baba Saheb Ambedkar ji, Savarkar ji and now they are doing the same with me. I am honored that I have been considered on the ‘same footing’ as these great men. They will keep abusing me, I will keep dedicating myself to the service of the country.
– He said that ‘Congress people should listen with open ears, those whom you have abused, they did not let you stand. The people of Karnataka will answer this with their votes. All your abuses will be mixed in the soil. The more mud you throw, the more lotus will bloom. This time the vote should be for the nectar of development, to make Karnataka number one in the country.
read this also- Karnataka Election 2023: ‘Just wait and …’ HD Deve Gowda expressed confidence of victory in Karnataka, said this on alliance with Congress