The gastrointestinal tract is very sensitive which directly affects the emotions in the brain. The lining of the intestine is directly related to the brain.
Symptoms of Bad Gut Health: Can the gut be related to the brain? Do you ever feel the sensation of butterflies fluttering in your stomach? All this is not a joke because according to Harvard Health, there is a direct connection between the gut and the brain. If there is excess of dirt in the intestine, then many cells or parts of the brain get affected and due to this many types of problems increase. According to the report, if there is a problem in the stomach, then problems like anxiety, depression, anxiety, anger, too much enthusiasm start to occur. Or due to excessive stress, stomach related diseases can occur. These two are related to each other.
According to a Harvard Health report, the gastrointestinal tract is very sensitive, which directly affects emotions in the brain. According to the report, if the stomach is upset, symptoms like excessive anger, anxiety, restlessness, sadness, over-enthusiasm, etc. are seen, while if all these symptoms are there, then it can also cause stomach upset.
how the brain is directly related to the gut
According to the report, the brain has a direct effect on the stomach and intestine. For example, juice comes out of the stomach before eating. This juice digests the food. When the stomach is upset, it gives a signal to the brain that the juice should not be released and when there is stress or anxiety in the brain, it signals that the gastric juice should not be released. This is the reason why anxiety, stress and depression also starts when there is a problem in the stomach. This happens because the lining of the intestine is directly related to the brain.
signs of stomach problems
1. Gas, Bloating- When there are problems in the stomach, it comes in many ways. There may be gas in the stomach. Bloating and constipation can be troubling. Many problems like heartburn, diarrhea can also occur. This means that the load on your intestine has increased which is becoming weak in cleaning the dirt. In this way, there is a shortage of good bacteria and bad bacteria increase a lot.
2. Anxiety- Problems like anxiety, depression, anger, over-enthusiasm are common after stomach problems. Whenever the stomach is upset, the irritation becomes very high in people. Especially when you are struggling with the problem of constipation.
3. Lack of sleep- If there is more problem in the intestine, the problem of gas, indigestion, diarrhea, bloating etc. increases. It has a direct effect on sleep and one cannot sleep properly at night.
4. Skin problems- If there is a problem like stomach gas, bloating, constipation, then it also affects the skin. Due to this, diseases like acne, eczema, psoriasis start occurring in the skin.
read this also- Vitamin B12 deficiency makes the body hollow by coming secretly, these 5 scary signs are visible, local epidemic in Indians
5. Migraine- Due to the direct connection of the intestine with the brain, many problems related to the brain come to the fore. Migraine can be a problem if there is a problem in the intestine. There may be migraine with vomiting or nausea.
what should be done
Do not ignore the excess dirt in the intestine. First correct the food and drink. Generally, due to the lack of good bacteria, there are problems related to the stomach. For this, take probiotics. Change the lifestyle. Don’t eat too many sweets. Eat slowly. Keep distance from processed food, junk food, fast food, more fried things. Drink more water. Exercise daily. Stay away from cigarettes and alcohol. Increase the intake of curd, buttermilk. Increase the intake of green leafy vegetables and salads as well.
read this also- Back pain, bleeding in urine can be signs of kidney cancer, 4 types of people are more at risk, keep yourself safe like this
Tags: Health, Health tips, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : April 24, 2023, 05:40 IST