There can be many problems due to bloating in the stomach. Carbonated drinks can be the cause of bloating in the stomach.
Foods That Cause Bloating: Due to rapidly changing lifestyle and changes in eating habits, many stomach related problems start to occur, in which flatulence, gas formation or bloating in the stomach is a big problem. A person feels uncomfortable due to bloating in the stomach. This makes the stomach feel heavy. If someone starts having the problem of bloating, then it also affects the health. Apart from the problem of gas due to bloating, the absorption of nutrients from the food is also not done properly. Some foods are mainly responsible for bloating. However, it is not necessary that these foods harm everyone or cause bloating. In such a situation, the people in whom these foods become the cause, they should keep distance from these foods. Come, let us tell you about such foods today, which can cause the problem of bloating.
1. Beans: According to a news published in Healthline, a lot of carbohydrates and fiber are found in beans. Along with this, many types of vitamins and minerals are also found in it. A sugar called alpha-galactoside is found in most beans. This sugar starts fermenting with the help of bacteria in the intestine. A lot of gas is produced as its byproduct, which leads to the problem of bloating. If you are also facing the problem of bloating by eating beans, then stay away from it today itself.
2. Mushrooms: Mushrooms are considered to be a treasure trove of nutrients, but for some people, mushrooms cause bloating in the stomach. So if you are having bloating problem after eating mushroom then do not eat it.
Read this too- 4 tremendous benefits of linseed seeds, remove the problem of constipation quickly, control cholesterol too!
3. Carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks means soda, cold drinks, etc. can cause gas problems in the stomach, due to which bloating starts in the stomach. Carbonated drinks contain a lot of carbon dioxide, which itself is a gas. If a large amount of drink enters the stomach, it becomes the cause of gas.
4. Cauliflower: Cauliflower is considered beneficial for health. Vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower produce a lot of gas in the stomach, so it is not beneficial for people whose digestive power is not strong. If gas is caused by eating cauliflower, do not eat it.
read this also- 4 disadvantages of applying Vitamin-E capsule directly on the face, the face can be bad, be careful today itself
5. Onion: Without onion, the taste of the vegetable becomes dull. Onion is very important in making the vegetable tasty and delicious. But onion bloats some people’s stomach. Fructose is found in onions. This is a kind of fiber, which can make gas. Some people may have problems with onions, because their stomach cannot tolerate onions.
Tags: Health, Health benefit, Healthy Foods, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : April 30, 2023, 05:40 IST