Vitamin D, Vitamin K and Vitamin C are also needed for the strength of bones. Potassium and protein are also required for the strength of bones.
How to make strong bone: Bones are the basis of the body. The higher the bone density, the higher the body weight. If the bone is strong then the quality of our life is better but if the bone is weak then many types of problems come to the fore. The biggest problem occurs when there is a high risk of fracture in bones in old age. Osteoporosis often occurs in older people. In this disease, the risk of bone fractures increases a lot. Actually, by the age of 20, the bones are fully developed. But after this, nutrients do not leak from the bones, for this it is very important to include nutritious elements in the diet.
Generally people understand that only calcium is sufficient for the strength of bones, but according to experts, apart from calcium, vitamin D, vitamin K, vitamin C, protein and many other types of minerals are needed for the strength of bones. Not only this, growth hormone, pituitary gland and reproductive hormones are also necessary for the strength of bones. Therefore, to get all these things, it is necessary to include the right things in the diet.
These 3 vitamins are necessary for the strength of bones.
1. Vitamin C- According to the news of WebMD, vitamin C protects the nutrients from seeping from the bones along with boosting immunity. Vitamin C is full of citrus fruits. For citrus fruits, use orange, lemon, kiwi, amla etc.
2. Vitamin D – If there is no vitamin D in the body, then calcium will not stop in the body. Vitamin D stores calcium itself. Consume sweet potatoes, mushrooms, tuna fish, fortified cereals, rice, almonds and orange juice for vitamin D. Apart from this, most of the vitamin D is obtained from sunlight.
3. Vitamin K – According to the PubMed Journal, Vitamin K maintains the density of mineral substances in the bones. Especially in those who have had osteoporosis. Vitamin K greatly reduces the risk of fracture in bones.
this is also important
1. Potassium-Magnesium and potassium are also needed to prevent calcium in the body. Therefore, to maintain potassium and magnesium in the body, eat sweet potato, figs, almonds, spinach, mushrooms, cucumber, green peas, cauliflower, banana, grapefruit, apricot, etc.
2. Adequate Protein – Protein is the building block of the body. If there is a deficiency of protein, then the absorption of calcium from the food will not be done properly. For protein, take milk, curd, cheese, fish, black beans, lentils, corn, salmon fish, potato, cauliflower, egg, oats, tuna fish, guava, seeds etc. However, too much protein also causes loss of calcium in the body. That’s why a balanced amount of protein is necessary for bones.
Read this also- This herbal tea is a surefire attack on diabetes-blood pressure, a panacea for women, here’s how to make it
Read this also- If good cholesterol increases, LDL will automatically come out of the arteries, these 4 foods will become its time, this is how it will be included in the diet
Tags: Health, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : April 20, 2023, 06:40 IST