TikTok: The Benadryl Challenge going on on the social media platform Tiktok is extremely deadly, news related to it is coming to the fore. Recently, a 13-year-old boy lost his life due to this dangerous challenge. Now a 16-year-old boy has met with an accident while trying to complete the challenge.
According to the New York Post, a 16-year-old teenager in North Carolina, USA, was badly burned while completing the Benadryl Challenge running on Tiktok. As per reports, he suffered 75% burns while completing the TikTok challenge. Actually, lighter and spray are being used during special challenges. Mason Dark and his friends were engaged in this effort last Sunday. Then the can of spray paint exploded, in which the 16-year-old boy got badly burnt.
boy jumped into the river on fire
According to the New York Post report, Mason, who was badly burnt after the fire, jumped into a nearby river, after which the people present on the spot saved him from drowning. Mason is currently admitted to the UNC Burn Center. Where doctors have told that about 75% of the victim’s body has been burnt. We will have to keep him admitted in the hospital for about six months. Mason underwent a serious surgery on April 26, after which his condition remains stable.
mother prays for her son
Mason’s mother wrote after this incident that it is like a shock for us. My son needs your prayers. 75 percent of his body has been burnt. The accident happened on 23 April 2023, Sunday afternoon. Regarding the hospital, he said that we are grateful for coming to the UNC Burn Center in Chapel Hill. It is one of the top institutes in the country. Please pray for my son’s recovery. He is in pain and is unconscious.
Significantly, earlier in Ohio, America, a 13-year-old boy had lost his life due to this challenge. He had taken an overdose of Benadryl pills to complete the challenge, due to which his health deteriorated and he died.
read this also: Watch: Ukraine launches drone attack on Russia, Crimean fuel depot destroyed in the attack