Banana is very beneficial for health. Regular consumption of banana improves anemia. Banana is also beneficial for heart and kidney.
Benefits Of Banana: Banana is very beneficial for health. Many nutritious elements and vitamins are found in banana, which make health healthy. Bananas are rich in vitamin C, dietary fiber and manganese. It also contains Vitamin B6. Banana is also considered fat free, cholesterol free. Banana is also called the powerhouse of energy, because it also acts as an energy booster. Let us tell you the benefits of eating banana to the body today.
1. Beneficial for digestion: According to a news published in Healthline, bananas contain water and fiber, which encourage digestive health. A medium-sized banana provides about 10% of the fiber a person needs for a day. Digestive power is strengthened by its use. Banana also helps a lot in improving the digestion process.
2. Beneficial for Healthy Kidneys: Bananas are rich in the mineral potassium. Potassium helps maintain fluid levels in the body and regulates the movement of nutrients and waste products in and out of cells. It regulates the heartbeat and can reduce the effect of sodium on blood pressure. Potassium can reduce the risk of kidney stones in people. It keeps kidney healthy.
read this also- Include these 5 foods in the diet for a healthy brain, memory will be sharp, you will be stunned to see the benefits
3. Boost Energy: By eating bananas, energy starts to be felt in the body. Banana contains three natural sugars sucrose, fructose and glucose which give fat free, cholesterol free energy to the body. Although bananas should be consumed by people of all ages, but children, athletes must eat them as breakfast or snacks.
4. Improvement in anemia: Iron is found in abundance in bananas. By eating banana daily, the problem of anemia starts improving gradually. That’s why include bananas in the daily diet.
5. Increase immunity: Banana is very helpful in increasing immunity. Vitamin C is very important to increase the immunity of the body. Generally, oranges and citrus things are considered to be a good source of vitamin C, but banana can also fulfill the requirement of vitamin C. A medium sized banana fulfills 10 percent of our daily requirement of Vitamin C.
read this also- 4 major symptoms of stomach ulcer, be careful immediately, the consequences can be very serious, consult a doctor
Tags: Health, Health benefit, Health News, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : April 22, 2023, 09:27 IST