High blood pressure also increases the risk of kidney cancer. The risk of kidney cancer is highest in overweight people.
Symptoms of Kidney Cancer: In changing times and changing lifestyle, cases of deadly diseases like cancer are increasing today. The most important thing is that if we identify cancer in time, then there is every possibility to avoid it, but often we delay in identifying this disease. This is the reason why the number of people dying of cancer has started increasing. According to WHO, in 2020, more than one crore people die every year due to cancer. Among these, deaths due to kidney cancer are also not less. Kidney cancer starts with the change of DNA in kidney cells. There are two kidneys in our body. It is like our fist of the size of beans, which hangs in the spine in our stomach.
According to the Mayo Clinic, renal cell carcinoma is the most common form of kidney cancer. Cases of kidney cancer have started increasing rapidly in some children as well. Kidney cancer is very difficult to detect in the beginning. Many times when people go for CT scan for some other reason, suddenly it is known that there is kidney cancer. However, if kidney cancer is detected so early without showing any symptoms, then it is a good sign because then it can be completely cured.
symptoms of kidney cancer
1. Pink colored blood in the urine – Although kidney cancer is difficult to detect in the beginning, but when the disease becomes serious, blood starts coming out of the urine. This blood can be pink or pink, red or cola colored. These are dangerous signs. That’s why never ignore blood coming from urine.
2. Back Pain- Some people often have back pain. If back and side pain is persistent, it should not be ignored as it can also be a sign of kidney cancer.
3. Loss of appetite- After a tumor in kidney cancer, the patient does not feel hungry. However, there is no appetite in some other diseases as well. But if you do not feel hungry for any reason, then it should be taken seriously.
4. Sudden weight loss – In most cancer cases, there is a sudden loss of weight. If suddenly there is a decrease in weight without any effort, then contact the doctor immediately.
5. Fatigue-Fatigue is also a sign of many types of cancer. If there is constant fatigue without any reason, then it can be a symptom of kidney cancer.
These people are more at risk of kidney cancer
1. Smoking- People who smoke have a higher risk of kidney cancer than non-smokers.
2. Obesity- In people who are overweight, the risk of all kinds of diseases is high, but the risk of kidney cancer is the highest.
3. High blood pressure- High blood pressure also increases the risk of kidney cancer. That’s why it is necessary to control high BP.
4. Older age- The risk of kidney cancer is more in older people. That’s why whenever you feel some problem in urine, you should go to the doctor immediately.
Tags: Health, Health tips, Kidney, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : April 23, 2023, 13:50 IST