Today (April 29) International Dance Day is being celebrated all over the world. By dancing, the body remains agile and the weight also reduces.
international dance day 2023: Today i.e. 29 April is celebrated worldwide as ‘International Dance Day’. It is celebrated on the occasion of the birthday of great dancer Jean George Navarre. Dance is not only a form of art, but it is also extremely beneficial for the overall health of a person. It is effective fitness exercise, which does not require heavy lifting or painful stretches. Dance also strengthens a person physically and mentally. Keeps the body healthy. Let us tell you the benefits of dance today.
1. Beneficial for Heart: According to a news published in WebMD, dancing for 30 minutes burns 130 to 250 calories. Dancing improves heart health and strengthens the body. This helps in building balance and coordination. Dancing is a full body workout, which makes you physically and mentally better.
2. Effective in depression: Nowadays most of the people are suffering from loneliness and depression. In such a situation, dance is a good option for this. It removes stress. That’s why if you are facing these problems, then definitely dance.
read this also- Should jackfruit be eaten in uric acid? Make distance from 10 types of food immediately, they are very harmful for health
3. Remove insomnia: When you dance, it causes tiredness in the body, which leads to good sleep. In such a situation, dance is a better option for those who are struggling with the problem of insomnia.
4. Lose weight: Nowadays weight gain is a common problem. Many people are troubled by weight gain. It is beneficial for such people to dance. If we say that dance is a kind of therapy, then it will not be wrong, because it starts burning calories faster. That is, dance is a good option to keep the body in shape. Due to this the weight decreases rapidly.
read this also- 5 major disadvantages of coconut water, it is very harmful for such people, be careful today itself
5. Body becomes agile: The body becomes agile by dancing. If you start feeling tired very quickly, then dance will be helpful in increasing the stamina in your body. Along with this, the problem of joint pain is also relieved. When you dance regularly, it makes the body flexible. In such a situation, the problem of pain in the joints is avoided.
Tags: Dance, Health, Health benefit, Health News, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : April 29, 2023, 13:42 IST