There is a risk of increasing bad cholesterol by smoking, drinking alcohol. Bad lifestyle, unhealthy food also increase cholesterol.
Bad Habits Increases Cholesterol: Nowadays people have started falling prey to heart related diseases at an early age. Cholesterol plays a major role in causing heart disease. Bad cholesterol deposited in the veins becomes a major reason for heart attack. The increase of bad cholesterol in the body does not happen in a day, but it gradually starts blocking the arteries due to our unhealthy lifestyle. Unknowingly, we adopt such habits which increase cholesterol and later invite serious heart diseases. In such a situation, to stay healthy, it is necessary to make an immediate distance from such habits.
Heart disease has increased due to rapidly changing lifestyle and wrong eating habits. According to the news of Myoclinic, the heart can be kept healthy by changing its 5 habits. Ignoring these habits can be overwhelming.
Make distance from 5 bad habits
1. Unhealthy Food – Saturated trans fats play an important role in increasing cholesterol in the arteries. Red meat and dairy products have a lot of these, in such a situation it is necessary to keep distance from them to avoid heart diseases. Instead, eating omega 3 fatty acid rich food is beneficial. Omega 3 helps in reducing blood pressure. Along with this, it also has properties that keep the heart healthy. It is also necessary to increase the amount of soluble fiber in food.
read this also: If you want to avoid dehydration, then drink 5 things mixed with water, it will protect the body from heat, do not be negligent
2. Distance from exercise – Nowadays most of the people wake up late in the morning and stay awake till late in the night, due to which the routine has been badly affected. There has also been a decrease in physical work. Cholesterol level in the body can also increase due to lack of exercise. That’s why it is important to include work out in your routine. Exercising increases good cholesterol in the body.
3. Smoking – Nowadays smoking has become a fashion symbol among the youth. Knowing the dangers of smoking, people do not stop smoking. Its direct effect is on the health of the heart. Bad cholesterol level in the body increases due to smoking. Along with increasing the blood pressure due to smoking, the heart rate also increases. In such a situation, it is very important to quit smoking to keep the heart healthy.
4. Increased weight – Increased weight brings many problems with it. Due to increased weight, not only the body becomes shapeless, but problems like diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol increase can also arise due to this. That’s why it is very important to control weight to keep heart health healthy.
read this also: Scorching heat is proving fatal, protection from heat wave is very important, these are 5 very important ways to avoid heat wave
5. Excessive consumption of alcohol – Smoking and drinking have become quite common, but both these habits can cause great harm to the health of the heart. Excessive consumption of alcohol can make the heart sick. Due to this, there is a risk of increasing the cholesterol level in the veins. Drinking more alcohol is directly related to increasing cholesterol. In such a situation, it is mandatory to consume alcohol in limited quantity to keep yourself healthy.
Tags: Health, Heart Disease, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : April 26, 2023, 14:45 IST