New Delhi: The T20 rankings have been updated by the International Cricket Council (ICC). These rankings have been released on the basis of the recent performance of the players. In the ranking of batsmen, where Indian opener Ishan Kishan has jumped in rating points. He has now got 703 marks. Last week, he had reached seventh place with 689 points. On the other hand, Afghanistan bowler Rashid Khan has jumped one place to the third place in the bowlers’ ranking.
Devon reached Conway’s par
In the ranking of batsmen, Ishan Kishan has reached the level of New Zealand batsman Devon Conway with 703 points. Sri Lankan batsman Pathum Nisanka has also benefited in the ranking of batsmen. Pathum has moved up one place to number eight with 654 points. New Zealand batsman Martin Guptill has also gained a place. Guptill is now in ninth place.
Along with Rashid Khan, Sri Lankan bowler Wanindu Hasaranga has also benefited in the bowling rankings. Vanindu has jumped one place to the sixth position. South African bowler Enrique Nortje has lost one place, now he is in seventh place.
These are the world’s top 10 T20 batsmen
1. Babar Azam Pakistan 918 Points
2. Mohammad Rizwan Pakistan 794 points
3. Aiden Markram South Africa 757 points
4. David Malan England 728 points
5. Aaron Finch Australia 716 points
6. Devon Conway New Zealand 703 points
7. Ishan Kishan Bharat 703 points
8. Pathum Nisanka Sri Lanka 661 points
9. Martin Guptill New Zealand 658 points
10. Ressee van der Dussen South Africa 658 points
These are the world’s top 10 T20 bowlers
1. Josh Hazlewood Australia 792 points
2. Adil Rashid England 746 points
3. Rashid Khan Afghanistan 709 pts
4. Tabrez Shamsi South Africa 709 points
5. Adam Zampa Australia 698 points
6. Wanindu Hasaranga Sri Lanka 668 points
7. Enrique Nortje South Africa 658 points
8. Mahish Thekshana Sri Lanka 647 points
9. Ashton Agar Australia 640 points
10. Nasoom Ahmed Bangladesh 637 points
first published:June 22, 2022, 3:07 p.m.