Karauli: Karauli of Rajasthan (kaurli) 119 people sick after drinking dirty water in Simara village situated on the banks of Chambal river in the district (kaurli 119 people ill) Have become. There was a stir in the village due to so many people falling ill together with food poisoning. There was panic due to the arrival of so many patients in a nearby 22-bed hospital. Tell that Simara village (Simara Village) Vomiting diarrhea has spread since two days in Vairava Vasti.
Let us inform that on the information of these villagers, a team of Health Department reached the village. Where 65 people were treated. But when the condition of 48 did not improve, they were admitted to the nearby Karanpur Sub Health Center. More than 6 patients were treated on one bed. It is being told that people complained of vomiting and diarrhea after drinking dirty water from the well built in the village. Including 26 children.
Entire village drinks water from this well
According to the information, due to the scorching heat in the village, there is a constant shortage of water, in such a situation, the villagers have installed a water motor in a well installed in the village, so that the water reaches the homes of the people. Villagers have now alleged that a lot of garbage was found lying inside the well besides slippers, liquor bottles, due to which the water became dirty and people became ill.
The villagers alleged that the medical department officials tried to cover up the matter. But the villagers made a video of this incident and made it viral on social media. On Wednesday, the team of Medical Department led by CMHO reached the village and took samples of well water and given medicines after house to house examination of the patients.
Live worms found in well water
CMHO Dr Dinesh Meena reached the spot and got water out of the well and insects came out in it. He took water samples from Simara village and poured bleaching powder in open wells, he said. The medical team will remain in the village till the patient is not cured. Insects have been found in the water of the well. Water samples will be sent for testing.
It is believed that people suffered from food poisoning by drinking dirty water from the well or eating bad watermelon, after which their health deteriorated. At present, the department has taken water samples and sent them for examination.
first published:June 2, 2022, 2:21 p.m.