REET 2022 Correction Window: Rajasthan Eligibility Test for Teacher, REET 2022 Correction Window has opened. The correction window was opened on May 25 and will close today i.e. on May 27, 2022. Candidates can make changes in the application form through the official site REET at reetbser2022.in.
Make corrections in the form like this
1. Firstly visit the official website of REET, reetbser2022.in.
2. Click on the Online correction in filled form tab on the home page of the website.
3. Fill the required details like Challan No., Registration No., Father’s/Mother’s Name, Date of Birth etc.
4. After this candidates will get an OTP on the registered phone number.
5. After entering that OTP candidates will be given only one chance to make changes in the form.
6. Before submitting the application form, check the details of the edited form thoroughly.
7. Now you submit it final and take a print out and keep it with you.
You will get only 30 minutes for correction
If there is any mistake in the application form, candidates should contact the officials through the official website. Candidates will get an OTP on their registered phone number and will be given 30 minutes to make changes. Applicants should not close the browser or ‘Back’ or ‘Refresh’ after the commencement of the correction process. Close the browser only after the changes have been made.
first published:May 27, 2022, 10:37 a.m.