Amritanshi Joshi, Bhopal: The new parking policy has been implemented in Bhopal, the capital of Madhya Pradesh from Sunday. If you are thinking of buying a car from the showroom, then know how it is related to this new policy.
Actually, now the drivers will not have to pay the fee again and again at different places of the city. For this, now the customers (vehicle owners) will have to pay the same fee at the time of buying the vehicle from the two wheeler-four wheeler showroom.
There will be around 55 locations in Bhopal city, in which drivers will not have to pay parking fee. The charges have been fixed on the basis of the cost of the vehicles.
The parking fee of the vehicles will be as follows
1. Parking fee of Rs.250 will be levied on the cost of two wheeler up to Rs.50,000.
2. If the two wheeler price ranges from 50 thousand to one lakh rupees, then there will be a fee of 500 rupees.
3. The price of two wheeler ranges from 1 to 5 lakh rupees, then one thousand rupees.
4. If the price of the four wheeler is up to Rs 6 lakh, the charge will be Rs 1500.
5. The price of four wheeler is between Rs 6 to 12 lakhs, then Rs 2 thousand.
6. If the cost of the four wheeler is up to Rs 30 lakh, a fee of Rs 5 thousand will have to be paid.
If you explain in clear words, you will be charged parking charge only at the time of buying the car from the showroom. This charge will be taken based on the cost of the vehicle. Also, according to the price, 250 to 5 thousand rupees will be charged from the drivers in advance.
first published:May 15, 2022, 3:41 p.m.