New Delhi, April 28. There is good news for PNB customers. The bank has given a great facility to its customers. Is. PNB has come up with the PNB One App for the convenience of the customers. Customers can easily open FD account through this mobile banking app PNB One. In the last few years, there has been a tremendous speed in digitalization in the country. In such a situation, a big change has also taken place in the banking system. In this episode, the bank is providing facilities to its customers. Yes, now you do not need to visit the bank to open an FD account in PNB.
How to open FD account through PNB One app
To open a FD account in PNB, first open the PNB app.
Enter the asked security pin here.
Here on the home page you will see the option Open Fixed Deposit. Click on this.
-Except term and condition here.
Then enter your FD details like general option and FD time in customer.
After this, you select the Partial or Maturity Withdrawal option.
After this, enter the amount of FD you want to make.
Then enter the tenure of your FD.
With this, choose the option of payment of FD interest rate.
After this, in the debit account, select the account from where you want to transfer the money to your FD.
After that choose the nominee.
Then enter your transaction password and OTP.
Your FD account will be opened in the bank.
This is the interest rate available on FD of PNB
- Let us tell you that PNB gives its customers the option to open FD accounts from 7 days to 10 years.
- The bank offers 2.90 percent interest rate from 7 days to 45 days on FDs of less than 2 crores.
- At the same time, the bank offers 3.80 percent interest rate on FDs of 46 days to 90 days to 179 days.
- At the same time, 4.40 percent interest rate is offered on FDs of 180 days to 270 days.
- At the same time, 4.40 percent interest rate is offered on FDs of 271 days to FDs of less than 1 year and 5 percent on FDs up to 1 year.
- At the same time, 5 percent interest rate is also offered on FDs of 1 year 1 day to 2 years.
- At the same time, 5.10 percent on FD of 2 to 3 years and 5.25 percent interest rate for 3 to 5 years is given to customers on FD.
- At the same time, 5.25 percent interest rate is offered on FDs of 5 to 10 years.
Top 5 Bank: Customers of these banks know this before taking the locker, otherwise they will charge more
After Axis Bank, PNB gave a shock, made a big change on the savings account
PNB: The big rule for paying by check has changed from today, it is important to know
Big news: PNB customers know this big change from April
Good news for PNB account holders, will get benefit of Rs 20 lakh like this
PNB gave a setback, will get less interest on savings account, know how much will be the loss
Baba Ramdev’s company brought credit card, this will be a benefit of Rs 10 lakh, you will get cashback
PNB has given a setback, will increase many service charges and minimum balance limit
PNB: Big blow to savings account holders, now you will get less interest, know the new rate
PNB has MySalary Account so get Rs 20 lakh benefit, know how
PNB Pranam Fixed Deposit Scheme: Profit deal, know full details
From bank to cylinder, many rules will change from tomorrow, you need to know
Get Latest News alerts.
You have already subscribed
Open FD account like this through PNB One App know the easy way
You can easily open an FD account through PNB’s mobile banking app PNB One.
Story first published: Thursday, April 28, 2022, 16:24 [IST]