Know which company made how much loss
The stock market closed last week with a fall. Due to this many companies have made huge losses. Last week, the market cap of Infosys declined by Rs 68,548.8 crore to Rs 6,67,062.55 crore. Whereas HDFC Bank’s market cap declined by Rs 60,536.97 crore to Rs 7,51,801.60 crore. During the same period, the market cap of Bharti Airtel declined by Rs 30,127.49 crore to Rs 4,05,723.51 crore. Apart from this, the market cap of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) declined by Rs 18,094.01 crore to Rs 13,21,594.47 crore. During this period, the market cap of State Bank declined by Rs 15,261.09 crore to a level of Rs 4,46,587.56 crore. The market cap of Bajaj Finance declined by Rs 13,264.96 crore to Rs 4,30,420.83 crore. On the other hand, the market cap of ICICI Bank declined by Rs 10,376.97 crore to Rs 5,19,362.62 crore. Apart from this, the market cap of Hindustan Unilever declined by Rs 5,345.32 crore to Rs 5,00,392.45 crore.
These two companies have made profit last week
At the same time, the market cap of Reliance Industries has increased by Rs 1,39,357.52 crore to Rs 18,66,071.57 crore last week. During the same period, the market cap of Adani Green Energy increased by Rs 3,698.89 crore to Rs 4,51,749.88 crore.
This share of Tata Group has made you rich, know if there is still a chance
Now these are the top 10 companies of the country in terms of market cap
- Market cap of Reliance Industries is Rs 18,66,071.57 crore
- TCS has a market cap of Rs 13,21,594.47 crore
- HDFC Bank’s market cap is Rs 7,51,801.60 crore
- Infosys market cap of Rs 6,67,062.55 crore
- ICICI Bank’s market cap is Rs 5,19,362.62 crore
- Hindustan Unilever has a market cap of Rs 5,00,392.45 crore
- State Bank’s market cap is Rs 4,46,587.56 crore
- Adani Green Energy’s market cap is Rs 4,51,749.88 crore
- Market cap of Bajaj Finance Rs 4,30,420.83 crore
- Bharti Airtel’s market cap is Rs 4,05,723.51 crore