Bikaner. In Rajasthan this year, efforts have been made by the Education Department to teach children despite special circumstances due to the Corona period, including work books, sample test papers, online education. This time, 45 lakh children studying up to class V can be evaluated in a new way. Because these students will get 60 percent of the numbers from school as school intern, while the remaining 40 percent will have to take the exam only.
Director of Secondary Education Saurabh Swamy told the media on Wednesday that the arrangement is for classes one to five, while children from 6th to 8th will give 50 percent marks to the school as internal. In fact, due to the Corona period, the Department of Education has fixed the internal and external marks of the children. The primary students will get the maximum relief from this decision. These students only have to take the exam for 40 percent number. This exam will also be taken very easily. He will have to take the exam from the workbook being prepared for the children.
Similarly, students of classes 6 to 8 will get fifty percent marks as internal from the school. He will have to bring the remaining fifty percent marks by taking the exam. These children are also going to get a work book. Based on this work book, children will have to take the exam. Swamy, director of education, said that this arrangement is for this session only, because children’s schools are still closed due to Corona crisis. In such a situation, the old system can be implemented again in the new session.
In which all students have to get eighty percent marks from paper only. About 4.5 million children will be affected by this arrangement till the fifth grade. At the same time, 21 lakh children of 10th and 12th grade will not get the benefit of this system, because like every year there will be twenty percent internal marks. Even children of 9th and 11th will not get the benefit of this.
Also read this news: Bird flu havoc in the country: Central government directs states to issue advisory